You can choose an existing report or make your own using our reporting dashboard.
How to Run a Customer Spend Report
The customer spend report will show the breakdown of money spent by customers in each revenue type as well as the total revenue.
From the toolbar, click on CRM.
2. Navigate to Reports and click on Customer Spend Report.
3. Choose the dates you would like to run the report on. If you would like to, you are able to filter the report down by a search term, membership level or member's only.
4. Click Apply.
5. All customers that match the search terms will populate. If you would like to export the report, you can do so by clicking the export button in the top right corner. This will produce a CSV file.
How to Run an Activity Report
You can track the number of daily, weekly or monthly member check-ins via an activity report, which will be useful for analysing footfall of members and to compare this with your revenue to see average spend during different times of the day.
An activity report is created by a member check in, either with a membership card or by manual check in.
From the toolbar, click on Member.
2. Navigate to Activity and click on Activity Report.
3. Choose the dates you would like to run the report on. If you would like to, you are able to filter the report down by status. You also have the option of selecting a pre-defined report if you would like.
4. Click Apply.
5. All activities that match the search terms will populate. If you would like to export the report, you can do so by clicking the export button in the top right corner. This will produce a CSV file.
How to Build a Custom Report
Click on your company name in the top left corner.
2. Navigate to Reports & Data and select Export Data to File.
3. Scroll to the section that is called Build a Custom Report. Select the set of data you would like to run a report on from the dropdown. Click Load Fields.
4. Choose the fields you would like to include on the report by turning the toggle on next to the field of your choice.
5. You can select the order the fields populate on your report by designating an order number in the order column.
6. If you would like to generate a report only on records with a specific value, you are able to do so by using the Match and Filter fields.
7. Once you are satisfied with the filters of your report, click Generate Report, found toward the top of the page.
8. If you would like to access this in the future, save it.
9. Click Download Report. This will generate a CSV file.