Now that you have your Authorize.net and merchant accounts setup, you need to add the API key to the PeopleVine platform. Follow these steps:
Login to your authorize.net account by clicking on Sign In > Merchants
2. Once you're in your account, click on the Account tab (top right)
3. Click on API Login ID and Transaction Key under Security Settings
4. Take note of the API Login ID
5. Then to get your API Transaction Key, you will need to enter your secret answer and click submit
6. You will need to place these two values into PeopleVine.
7. Also make sure you are not in test mode. If you're in test mode, you will see a bar across the top of your screen.
Now head over to PeopleVine.
When logged in, click on your company name in the top left.
Click on Payment Processors
Click on Register a Payment Processor
Copy and paste the API Login ID and Transaction Key
Select the type of payments you accept. If you've enabled ACH with Authorize.net and your Merchant, we do accept that for payments in the transaction engine.
Make sure you have it set as your default processor
You are now ready to accept payments in PeopleVine.