Notes and tasks help you manage your relationship with members. To create a seamless member experience, staff with access to PeopleVine are able to leave notes on member profiles so they can be viewed by other colleagues in the future.
Notes live on a member's profile.
Tasks are actions related to members that need to be done on a specific date.
How to Add a Note on a Member's Profile
From the dashboard, search for the member's profile you would like to leave a note on.
2. Scroll down on the left side, under the member's information to find the notes section.
3. Choose the type of note you would like to leave from the dropdown and then type your note in the box provided.
7. Click Save
How to View Notes on a Member's Profile
Navigate to Notes. Click View All Notes. This will show you only the notes for this member's profile.
How to Edit or Change a Status of a Note
Navigate to Notes. If you do not see the note you are looking to edit, click View All notes.
3. Locate the note you would like to edit and click the edit button to the right.
4. Make any changes you wish and click Update Note.
How to Delete a Note
Navigate to Notes. If you do not see the note you are looking to delete, click View All notes.
3. Locate the note you would like to delete and click the edit button to the right.
4. Scroll to the bottom and click Delete.
How to View Recent Notes
Click the CRM button on the toolbar.
2. Navigate to Notes & Tasks
3. Click Recent Notes
4. You will now see all recent notes. You have the option of sorting by the most recent, follow-up date, status, note type or upcoming follow-ups. You also can filter by note type, status or notes will follow-ups only.
How to Find Tasks to Follow Up On
Follow Steps 1 - 2 from How to View Recent Notes
3. This view will automatically show only notes that require follow-ups.
4. Once you follow up on a task, don't forget to change the status by following the steps from How to Edit or Change the Status of a Note.